Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

"Heavyweights"

 

Yes, feeling like I needed desperate intervention at a fat camp crept over me before my first trimester even came to a close.  I had so many anxieties about gaining too much weight while pregnant.
I have never been a skinny person...more on the "thick" side, which is fine when you think no one is looking.  But when you're pregnant, EVERYONE is looking!  Being the extremely insecure person that I am, I decided early on that I wanted to gain weight in moderation and not succumb to grease-filled cravings or chocolaty deliciousness-es that called my name on a daily basis.  A diet full of fruit, veggies, protein, and the occasional guilty treat was what I settled for...and it has paid off so far!  Although a heavyweight I am, as long as Baby is healthy, that's all that matters to me!

Speaking of heavy...some belly pics from along the way
11 Weeks                                                                 

 15 Weeks


16 Weeks

18 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment