Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"28 Weeks Later"


I am now caught up on pregnant life and am clocking in at 28 weeks.  I can honestly say without a doubt that I LOVE being pregnant.  It is the greatest, most life changing thing that has ever happened to me.  The highlight of my day is sitting down at night and just feeling her do karate moves inside my belly.  When I'm in a bad mood or in depression mode for whatever hormonal reason, and I feel her move, all of those emotions go away and are replaced by the most unexplainable happiness.  Everything I do, every thought I have, and everywhere I go revolves around her, and she's not even here yet!  I have heard a lot of things in my 28 weeks...but that is an entirely different entry.

Some belly action

28 Weeks

27 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment